Bar diameter capacity-no bar preparation:;Bar diameter capacity-with bar preparation:;Maximum bar length:;Minimum bar length:;Maximum remnant length:;Magazine rack capacity:;Bar loading cycle time:;Material straightness specification:;Feed force (pusher torque):;Forward feed rate:;Return feed rate:;Power consumption:;Operating voltage:;Control voltage:;Oil capacity:;Oil viscosity:;Compressed air supply:;Compressed air consumption:;Machine weight (without oil):
2 mm to 20 mm (.078” to .787”);2 mm to 23 mm (.078” to .905”);3800 mm (12 feet 5 inches);1000 mm (39.400”);420 mm (16.540”);7”;25 seconds for 12 foot bar;.007” TIR/foot of material (V blocks, 3 points equidistant);max 300 N, adjustable;710 inches/minute max, adjustable;1420 inches/ minute max, adjustable;1.5 kW – (2 kVA);230V/60Hz 3-phase;24V DC;50 liters (13.2 gallons);ISO 100 cST;6 bar (90 psi);approx. 4 liters per loading cycle;1,650 lbs
No items found.
Edge Technologies Micromag 20 Bar Feeder
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
- Bar diameter capacity: 0.8 mm to 20 mm (.0310” to .787”)
- Automatic loading magazine — 9 linear inches of rack capacity
- Walking beam bar separation system (patent pending)—drops out of the way when running larger diameter bars – 21 bar capacity
- Polyurethane guide channel system — noise & vibration dampening
- Ultra quick change guide channels and pusher—10 minute full changeover, 3 minute changeover within same channel set
- Hydrodynamic support via high volume oil flow into channels
- Omron motion control — dependable and user friendly, allows easy bar feeder parameter changes
- Bearing block steady rest. Super rigid design is mounted to base of the machine to provide maximum support of bar stock and pusher
- Separate floor mounted electric cabinet isolates electronics from vibration