Bar diameter capacity-no bar preparation:;Bar diameter capacity-with bar preparation:;Maximum bar length:;Minimum bar length:;Maximum remnant length:;Magazine rack capacity:;Bar loading cycle time:;Material straightness specification:;Feed force (pusher torque):;Forward feed rate:;Return feed rate:;Power consumption:;Operating voltage:;Control voltage:;Oil capacity:;Oil viscosity:;Compressed air supply:;Compressed air consumption:;Machine weight:
5 mm to 50.8 mm (2.000”);5 mm to 54.5 mm (2.145” front ejection only);3800 mm (12 feet 6 inches);1000 mm (39.400”);406 mm (16.000”);12”;35 seconds for 12-foot bar;.007” TIR/foot of material (V blocks, 3 points equidistant);max 450 N, adjustable;750 inches/minute max, adjustable;1000 inches/minute max, adjustable;1.5 kW – (2 kVA);230V/60Hz 3-phase;24V DC;57 liters (15 gallons);ISO 150 cST;6 bar (90 psi);approx. 8 liters per loading cycle;2,700 lbs
No items found.
Edge Technologies Ranger 112 Bar Feeders
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
- The FleXsys LE can handle bar stock up to 2.5” diameter and lengths up to 37”
- Load & unload table trays are 30” in length and are adjustable to increase or decrease incline
- Each new shaft is fed to a positive stop for machining operations (Accuracy is dependent on lathe turret positioning repeatability and use of a dead length collet chuck)
- Easy loading of parts from the operator side of machine tool
- No marking or damage to the shafts