Bar diameter capacity-no bar preparation:;Bar diameter capacity-with bar preparation:;Maximum bar length:;Minimum bar length:;Maximum remnant length:;Magazine rack capacity:;Magazine rack angle:;Bar loading cycle time:;Material straightness specification:;Feed force (pusher torque):;Forward feed rate:;In-feed rate:;Power consumption:;Operating voltage:;Control voltage:;Oil capacity:;Oil viscosity:;Compressed air supply:;Compressed air consumption:;Machine weight (without oil):
20 mm to 90 mm (.787” to 3.940);20 mm to 100 mm (.787” to 4.00”);4200 mm (13 feet 8 inches);1000 mm (39.400”);580 mm (22.800”);11”;adjustable 6–20°;45 seconds for 12-foot bar;.007” TIR/foot of material (V blocks, 3 points equidistant);max 750 N, adjustable;2360 inches/minute max, adjustable;0-1650 inches/minute max, adjustable;5.5 kW – (6 kVA);230V/60Hz 3-phase;24V DC;80 liters (22 gallons);ISO 150 cST;6 bar (90 psi);approx. 10 liters per loading cycle;8,200 lbs
No items found.
Edge Technologies Turbo 2-20 Bar Feeder
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
- Bar diameter capacity: 20 mm to 100 mm (.787” to 4.00”)
- Automatic loading magazine — 11 linear inches of rack capacity
- Double pusher, space saving design
- Polyurethane guide channel system — noise & vibration dampening
- Quick change guide channels and pusher
- Hydrodynamic support via high volume oil flow into channels
- Bosch motion control — dependable and user friendly, allows easy bar feeder parameter changes with remote pendant
- Separate floor mounted electric cabinet isolates electronics from vibration
- Functions as a short loader for bar lengths from 850 mm to 1250 mm long