Bar diameter capacity-no bar preparation:;Bar diameter capacity-with bar preparation:;Maximum bar length:;Minimum bar length:;Magazine remnant length:;Magazine rack capacity:;Bar loading cycle time:;Material straightness specification:;Feed force (pusher torque):;Forward feed rate:;Return feed rate:;Power consumption:;Operating voltage:;Control voltage:;Oil capacity:;Oil viscosity:;Compressed air supply:;Compressed air consumption:;Machine weight (without oil):
3 mm to 26 mm (.118” to 1.023”);3 mm to 28 mm (.118” to 1.102”);3800 mm (12 feet 5 inches);1000 mm (39.400”);450 mm (17.700”);11”;24 seconds for 12-foot bar;.007” TIR/foot of material (V blocks, 3 points equidistant);max 450 N, adjustable;1000 mm/sec max, adjustable;2000 mm/sec;2.0 kW – (2 kVA);200-460V/60Hz 3-phase;24V DC;80 liters (22 gallons);ISO 150 cST;6 bar (90 psi);approx. 10 liters per loading cycle;3,080 lbs
No items found.
Edge Technologies Turbo 3-26 Bar Feeder
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
- Bar diameter capacity: 3 mm to 26 mm (.118” to 1.023”)
- Automatic loading magazine —11 linear inches of rack capacity
- Double pusher, space saving design
- Polyurethane guide channel system — noise & vibration dampening
- Ultra quick change guide channels and pusher—10 minute full changeover, 3 minute changeover within same channel set
- Hydrodynamic support via high volume oil flow into channels
- Bosch motion control — dependable and user friendly, allows easy bar feeder parameter changes with remote pendant
- Outboard roller steady rest—quick adjust system and super rigid design. Mounted to base of machine to provide maximum support of bar stock and pusher
- Separate floor mounted electric cabinet isolates electronics from vibration