Specifications:;Motor size (2 speeds);Spindle speeds – number;Spindle speeds – range;Spindle taper;Spindle travel;Spindle feed range;Head movement (side to side);Head movement (front to back);Table size (WxLxH);Table feed (longitudinal);Table feed (cross);Max weight of work piece;Rotation of over arm;Over arm adjustment;Spindle nose to table;Weight
VS-350B;3 HP;Inf. variable;60-4200 RPM;R-8;5?;.0015/.003/.006 IPR;+/- 90°;+/- 45°;10?x50?x3-1/8?;36?;16?;850 lbs.;360°;22?;2 1/2? – 18 1/2?;2,900 lbs.
No items found.
Summit Machine Tools
Summit Machine Tool VS-350B Vertical Milling Machine
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
- Heavy Mehanite cast construction
- Heavy box saddle
- Huge box type ways on knee (VS-350B & VS-550B)
- Double table locks
- Turcite-B inserted guideways for extended machine life
- Complete electrics with low voltage controls for safer machine operation
- Way wipers for saddle and column
- Hardened & ground ways
- Power raise on knee (VS-550B)
- Power draw bar (VS-550B)
- R-8 collet set (V-242B & VS-350B)
- One-shot lubrication
- Draw bar
- Way covers
- Operation & parts manual
- Built-in coolant system
- Halogen work light
- Clamping kit
- Service wrenches & tool box