Specifications:;Motor size (2 speeds);Spindle speeds – number;Spindle speeds – range (RPM);Spindle taper;Spindle travel;Spindle feed range;Head movement side to side;Head movement front to back;Table size (WxLxH);Table feed (longitudinal);Table feed (cross);Maximum weight of workpiece;Rotation of overarm;Overarm adjustment;Spindle nose to table;Weight
EVS-349B;3 HP;Inf. variable;0-4300;R-8;5?;.0015/.003/.006 IPR;+/- 90°;+/- 45°;9? x 49? x 3-1/8?;31?;13?;850 lbs.;360°;15?;0? – 17 1/2?;2,200 lbs.
No items found.
Summit Machine Tools
Summit Machine Tool EVS-550B Vertical Milling Machine
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
- Inverter duty, high-energy – high-efficiency motors for lower utility costs, save up to 35%
- Fewer moving parts in the head for less maintenance and down time
- Cogged drive belt to prevent belt slippage and extend tool life
- Centrally located controls for ease of operation
- Immediate response speed control (0-full speed in 4 sec.)
- Full range RPM selection. Tweak up or down to prevent chatter and prolong tool life
- Electronic inverter controlled braking for reduced set-up time
- Turcite-B” inserted guideways for extended machine life
- Complete electrics with low voltage controls for safer machine operation
- Yaskawa compact AC inverter drive
- Fan cooled electrical enclosure
- Heavy “Meehanite” cast iron construction for excellent damping
- 3HP – 40 Taper – Horizontal Spindle (EVS-560B)
- Huge box ways on knee (EVS-350B & EVS-550)
- Power raise on knee (EVS 550B)
- Power draw bar (EVS 550B)
- One shot lubrication
- R-8 collet set (EVS-349B & EVS-350B)
- Draw bar
- Way covers
- Operation & parts manual
- Built-in coolant system
- Halogen work light
- Clamping kit
- Service wrenches & tool box